I'm moving

I’ll be moving to a new 2 bedroom apartment in a week or so. That means that I’ll be without an internet connection for quite a while, so that means chaos will reign on these poor forums, but I’ll try to check in when I can. It also means I’ll be blowing all of my savings on the deposit, first and last month’s rent, and moving expenses. I have no idea how I will pay bills or buy food, but this is where you can help me. I’ll be posting a couple of ebay auctions today and tomorrow. Check 'em out and bid if you like. All money will go towards the “Saving Poor Forum Administrators From Starving” foundation, so tell your friends about the auctions too. Here’s the first one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3444607758

There should be a brother&sisterhood for admins and mods and regular posters alike, for such things. Lookin’ out for each other…fits in well with sticking up for what matters. [idealistic, and always will be]

I agree, which is why you should either bid on the above auction, or pass the link onto somone who could use an item like that. I’ll post more auctions tomorrow.

Depends on where Chembot is moving to. Is it still El cajon are somewhere else in the valley?

It’s over in east El Cajon, so not far from my current residence. It’s $800 per month for a 2 bedroom apartment in a nice neighborhood, which is pretty darn good in southern California. I’ll take some pictures when I move in.

Southern California, pricey as h*ll.

indeed! is it by Granite mayhaps?

You talkin’ Granite Hills? Yeah, it’s pretty near there. Maybe 1/2 a mile away from there actually.

Uh oh… Leon is zeroing in on my location. Time to call for reinforcements.

I like it in California. Do you know where Chino Hills is ChemBot? I visit my family there.

If it’s not in San Diego county, I haven’t a clue. And I like it in California as well. It may be expensive to live here, but we get much better weather than most of the rest of you suckers! That said, I will now go beg for food after paying my rent.

EDIT: Chino Hills appears to be up by LA, but more to the east. Also, it’s by San Dimas, home of the Wild Stallions! air guitar

Too dry in Calif, imo. Indiana gets it all…my kind of weather, that.

i’ve also decided to move, i’m now sleeping on the left side of my bed instead of the right.

I’m contemplating on moving, in a manner of speaking.

glomp

Out here in wastelands like Arrakis, we rarely hear the meanings of some words.

gnah!

Also, somone has bid! Holey moley! Was it anyone from here?

who might be this mysterious labatt

[QUOTE=ChemBot]If it’s not in San Diego county, I haven’t a clue. And I like it in California as well. It may be expensive to live here, but we get much better weather than most of the rest of you suckers! [QUOTE]

Not as good as Hawaii :wink:

Nah, too humid and too rainy. My dad was stationed there while he was in the navy. I hear the stories all the time.

I vote Indiana, the land of a thousand weathers.