Buy Now, Save Later!

j

pity reply

OH MY GOD BNSL2 AND THE ORIGINAL BNSL ARCHIVES ARE GONE, some YUKU crap is in its place!

Does anyone have an offline archive of BNSL2, I would be happy to host :smiley:

also BNSL4 is still running strong http://www.bigbighuge.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2238

“SERVER COMPANY IS FAIL, DAVE IS BUSY DRAGGING THE WEBSITE BACK ACROSS THE INTERBLOGS TO HIS HOUSE, BRB.”

BNSL4 looks smaller than I remember…

We don’t have that problem here. We just trip over power cords occasionally.

yeah… great time to link through… lets all pretend I was being ironic… stupid host scam artist jerk holes… I’ve been dragging a 250mb tar.gz across the internet for the last 2 days… thats how slow the host is running bleh

Well if its shared hosting, thats to be expected. They usually oversell and don’t do a good job with load balancing.

Buy now Save later… Wait… Didn’t that just ruin our economy?

Yep, those frivolous forum posts have devalued our currency. Everyone treated them as if they were free and wasted them, when in reality they cost more than the $800 hammers the military uses. Forum posts are all subsidized by the government and paid for by loans from China.

This post just wasted $18,000 of taxpayer money.

Nah, it was a physical dedicated server running Debain Etch and a very basic apache2, mysql5 server, it was fantastic until about 3 weeks ago… well its all moved to my house now on a new dedicated machine, no doubt it will be slow for you guys because its comming from Australia now, but its super fast in australia :smiley:

Chembot:

I think you figured it out, I wonder how much this will cost. I hear Vowels cost are more then Consonants.

Have you seen my Internets? Its hard to say what will happen with the series of tubes now that Ted Stevens is out of office.

Kirel for president.

Did they win?

nobody EVER wins

also yay 379 pages (3785 posts) of BNSL :smiley:

http://www.bigbighuge.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2238

and this time it will WORK!

thank you for loving bnsl

what’s a bnsl

with geocities gone to it’s eternal resting hard drive in the sky, does anyone have a copy of the original bnsl anymore?

cough

After whole minutes of searching, I’m pretty sure I don’t have the old bnsl on this computer. I assume whatever backup I had died with my old computer.

huh my signature just reminded me, where is my no lyatz

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ah well

also taylon is gone forevers?