Buy Now, Save Later!

I have read of giant rail guns, I want the mod. Is there something I can do to expedite my aquisition of this software?

No.

CRIPE!

You taunt me so with these tantilizing morsels, then tell me I must wait!?!

I will post screenshots when the mod actually starts looking good.

Right now, it’s just a bunch of Yuri’s Revenge units with different names.

In the meantime, enjoy this sound file (recorded by Gil) that is going to be used in the mod:

Wait…I’ll post it in the Worldwar thread.

Originally posted by KBV
His site was linked in some thread in what is now Spammed. I’m not going to go looking for it or anything, but you’re free to. Some witty things were said, I believe.

It was? Damn… I missed that…

And in other news… Empire Earth refuses to run on my computer. Joyous am I.

wow…I just read through the first page of this thread…you guys are hillarious! you are making me weep with tears here!:crying:

and gosh. all these games you guys have been talking about sound great! the only think I know anything about is UO! and I don’t even have UO!

but I will as soon as my income picks up. I got to try it out.

ok…this is completely off the subject of the thread but I figure what the hey! …um…wait a minute…

mwahahahahaha:ghost:

I just posted again! talli it up gang!

anywho…my question is…HOW do I make all those wonderful avatar things? I am such a newbie.

waves to Morphious if he is out there.

(and takes up another posting;)

I am here. you can icq me if you want to.

get all the posts you can girl.

Originally posted by Lady Jacqueline
anywho…my question is…HOW do I make all those wonderful avatar things? I am such a newbie.

Click on the thing at the top that says User CP, then find a picture you like, and add it to the little section titled: Avatar.

I beat all 51 event matches on SSBM, whooo hoooo! Come get some!

If only I had a Gamecube.

I suck.

all 51? I beat like 10 of 'em… I just don’t play it enough unless I have 3 other people over. Then I can play it for 8 hours at a time (I’ve done that). It’s much more fun when I can laugh in someone’s face after a humiliating defeat.

You’re better off sticking with crushing human victims, the event matches get wayyyyyy too hard.

Plus with humans, you can break out the extra snacks you have stashed, and eat them all yourself anyway. Oh, wait, no, that’s what I do when I’m at other people’s houses… my mistake.

I do not have SSBM.

I also do not have GameCube.

I am deprived.

Originally posted by Spkarrer
You’re better off sticking with crushing human victims, the event matches get wayyyyyy too hard.

I know, that’s why I’ve only beaten 10 of them…

You’re a better man for it, but realize to get the “Final Destination” stage, you need to beat all 51. The stage is really just a single platform, no big deal. The background is pretty sweet.

*Her katanas are pulled from their sheeths with a twin rings. The ringing eccos for a moment while her menacing eyes of green stare. Her stance is forbiding and demanding. A stance ready to strike. Her chest heaves and she bends forward. Her raspy breaths and gritted teeth partnred with her glare is a look of an inner demon. Thirsty for the brutal kill she lashes forward. Her shapely body now a vessel of destruction. Her mouth wide with the battle cry not to far from that of a Xena’s own, she lands down on the lag demon with full force as her blades penitrate. Stabs, slashes, gushing blood, fatal wounds, splattered guts upon her boosm, her muscles ache with the relentless attack. *

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE!!!

the enemy lies at her feet unrecognizable and splattered upon the tufted ground.

the woman now stands with her back still arced waiting for any possible vessels of carnige that may lay in wait about the shadows. Her breathing now excited by the recent onslaught as it weezes through her gritted teeth. Her eyes still full of Psychosis as she glares past her eyebrows in a glowering warning to all that dare aproach her.

sweat drips from her body as she stands waiting for an apposer

Originally posted by Lady Jacqueline
[B]*Her katanas are pulled from their sheeths with a twin rings. The ringing eccos for a moment while her menacing eyes of green stare. Her stance is forbiding and demanding. A stance ready to strike. Her chest heaves and she bends forward. Her raspy breaths and gritted teeth partnred with her glare is a look of an inner demon. Thirsty for the brutal kill she lashes forward. Her shapely body now a vessel of destruction. Her mouth wide with the battle cry not to far from that of a Xena’s own, she lands down on the lag demon with full force as her blades penitrate. Stabs, slashes, gushing blood, fatal wounds, splattered guts upon her boosm, her muscles ache with the relentless attack. *

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE!!!

the enemy lies at her feet unrecognizable and splattered upon the tufted ground.

the woman now stands with her back still arced waiting for any possible vessels of carnige that may lay in wait about the shadows. Her breathing now excited by the recent onslaught as it weezes through her gritted teeth. Her eyes still full of Psychosis as she glares past her eyebrows in a glowering warning to all that dare aproach her.

sweat drips from her body as she stands waiting for an apposer [/B]

Whistles down to Lady J * Yo ! Girlfriend Up here !!! Waves dressed as a MachineGunner From Day of Defeat Get up here we can attack from aboce on this SandRunner I stole From The Sidrial Total Conversion staff. w-00-7 ! * Lays down Fire support as Lady J makes a Michelle Yeo Dash UP the wall to His postion. :smiley: