7 New video game movies confirmed =/

Devil May Cry, Dead or Alive, Onimusha, Resident Evil Nemesis (might be OK), Tomb Raider cradle of life, Metroid, Street Fighter 2.
ALL CONFIRMED.

I want to join Hollywood and direct a Castlevania movie set in the year 3040 with characters and monsters using lasers and BFGs and has a high-tech Nu-metal soundtrack composed mostly of Avril Lavigne, Disturbed, Staind etc etc everone else that sucks. I shall call it:

[size=6][color=orange]Castlevania: TECHNO OF GOTH![/size][/color]

I want to see a movie made from Square’s The Bouncer.

… oh wait…

Metroid, eh? I hope they don’t… oh, who am I kidding, of course there’ll be a male love interest. And dialogue, way too much dialogue.

Actually, that movie sounds like the new Castlevania game…

A while ago I heard they were making a movie based on American MacGee’s Alice, though I haven’t heard anything of that since. I’m guessing it didn’t last long.

And they’ll all be crap. Just watch :slight_smile:

Actually, if Nintendo is as picky as they historically have been, Metroid might actually be good. The others though. Eh.

Originally posted by Pipian
[B]And they’ll all be crap. Just watch :slight_smile:

Actually, if Nintendo is as picky as they historically have been, Metroid might actually be good.[/B]

Oh yeah, they were <i>really</i> picky when they let the Mario Bros. movie be made…

Originally posted by ChemBot
Oh yeah, they were <i>really</i> picky when they let the Mario Bros. movie be made…

BOB HOSKINS DEMANDS SATISFACTION!!!

And as long as naked Milla Jovovich appears in Resident Evil: Nemesis, we’re all set.

LOL! Mario: HEY Lugi thats not my plunger handle you’re holdin… you gonna least take me out to dinner?

The guy who played Bowser/Koopa was also the villain in Double Dragon: What’s up with these fucking medallions?

I hated that double dragon movie :stuck_out_tongue:

Think how sweet it would be if Samus didn’t talk in the movie. It would be the coolest thing ever if the director could gain sympathy for her and her journey without her talking. Now the real question is who would be cast as her?

i heard they were making a Dues Ex movie
They should make a metal gear solid movie…shit the games have enough cut scenes to form 3 hour long movies anyways why not just make in a fucking movie…james bond but more pimpin

Originally posted by Radical Edward
Think how sweet it would be if Samus didn’t talk in the movie. It would be the coolest thing ever if the director could gain sympathy for her and her journey without her talking. Now the real question is who would be cast as her?

Probably Milla Jovovitch.

Originally posted by ChemBot

Point taken. They’ll all be crap.

Also:

Originally posted by Radical Edward
Think how sweet it would be if Samus didn’t talk in the movie. It would be the coolest thing ever if the director could gain sympathy for her and her journey without her talking.

Fat chance, that’s just one of the ways they’ll ruin it. She’ll have the most lines in the movie.

They’ll cast Angelina Jolie…and I’ll weep.

Originally posted by Trot_to_Trotsky
They’ll cast Angelina Jolie…and I’ll weep.

Me too, the only movie she played well in was Hackers.

YOU FORGOT TRON 2.0 !!!
Tron 2.0 to ship on August 26th.
Fyi thank you …

Leon… That doesn’t count. It’s not based off a video game franchise.

Would you say it good or bad that there’s been talk of making the movie Metal Gear (and likely sequels, al la X-Men)?

Well that was proven wrong like back in the 80’s you forgot The Disks of Tron and other ColecoVision Games they made for tron.

But!!! Anyways, Ghost in the Shell Live Action would be kick ass they could have Keither Sutherland to play Batou and Lucy Lu to play Major Kusanagi. You can see it admit it! It would be a good start. Sutherland has already had been dabbling with similar characters as in with armitage the 3rd and voice acting for the male lead from that 2 OVA set.