Whee! New...stuff

Well, I decided to start on some actual art, and I wanted to start off by doing a human eye. It’s not close to being done, and I want to note that it was all done in Photoshop, using a mouse. I have never taken any art clases, and I don’t know anatomy for shit. It is my first attempt at anything like this, so please, go easy on me :slight_smile:

I still need to do the actual eyeball, eyelashes, the eyelid (you can usually see the bunched-up eyelid at the top of the eye when it is open), and some shading, to make it look more 3D.

This was actually inspired by MG, who did a CG-drawing of an eye a while ago. Please, give me some constructive criticism.

Updated the picture, check first post.

Here’s the progression of the drawing:

Enjoy!

Note: the last two aren’t final. I’m still trying to find a way to make the cornia look better. I also have to add light effects to the whole thing.

It’ll look cool when it’s done.

Thanks. Finally someone decided to reply. I got tons of replies on other forums, but you’re the first person to even mention it here…

Nice weasel, very nice human eye, I tried it out myself but all I could come up with was…

… Shall we dust this thread a lil bit? :smiley: What -is- the status on this pic of yours Weasel?