New HP IPF Offline Diagnostics and Utilities

Last month (20-SEP-2011), apparently, HP released a new [B]IPF Offline Diagnostics and Utilities[/B] ([FONT=Courier New]ver IPF1109[/FONT]; where “IPF” naturally stands for [I]Itanium Processor Family[/I]) CD-ROM image, for HP [URL=“http://hp.com/go/integrity”]Integrity systems. Particularly useful, especially for those running Integrity systems at home.

[INDENT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Routine[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Driver Alert[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Sep 20 2011[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]IPF Offline Diagnostics and Utilities (ver IPF1109)[/SIZE][/FONT]
[LIST][][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Products: Integrity Servers, BladeSystem, Desktops & Workstations[/SIZE][/FONT]
[
][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]OS: Other Legacy OS[/SIZE][/FONT]
[*][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Description: Offline Diagnostics and Utilities CD Image and Release Note[/SIZE][/FONT][/LIST][/INDENT]

If you missed the link earlier: You can obtain the software [U]here[/U].

The classification “Other Legacy OS” doesn’t sound very comforting, I must say. I hope it’s an honest mistake of HP, or something that they overlooked. Other than that, it seems to contain plenty of firmware, (EFI) drivers and diagnostic utilities. So, that should be good.

null

It worked with my colour scheme (I don’t use the default), but I fixed it anyway. But, what do you mean ‘like there’? (There are no custom font colours used there, I think. Not for the list items anyway.)

null