Jp-STUDIOS.COM FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Hey Leon, best to check out psx and that romsus forum. Seems they love you man, can’t get enough of you. What did you do to have these guys worship you? But all joking aside. From what it looks like they seem in the 20’s and such just seeing as trotsky is in college with a few other people there, but damn they act like they’re 14 or something. Thats why I like this place, its slow but at leats what you talk about is something of interest. All they do over there is talk about crap crap and more crap.
Anyways, Happy Holidays to you man. DOn’t let them stress you out none ya here?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You’re all tremendous faggots, and I hope you’re all hit by a bus.

Edit: This poster’s name was PSX-SPY.

WAY TO GO ACE!!!

WAY TO GO, FUCKASS!

I highly dislike gays, and for more reason than because I believe guys and girls should f*ck each other a lot. What other reason is that?

The way gays WALK. The way they talk, too. Am I close-minded and barbaric? I’m not sure. I simply see these people standing in a way that bloody-h8ll IS “so gay,” and I find it disgusting. Get some more intestinal fortitude, oh Males, and be more aggressive. It’s what you’re designed to be.

As for lesbians, I find it to be humorous that a lot of them go in that direction after males f*** them over, in more ways than just the obvious. It’s like they “give up,” on guys, and thus, I don’t respect their lesbianism, as it were. They WANTED to be treated better by guys originally, by their very proof of act. Maybe it’s AGAIN close-minded, but I don’t think people really change…but then again, a lot of you knew I felt that way.

EDIT: And in reply, Mar…many pagans in the ancient days practiced ritual sacrifice, sometimes of children. The Canaanites would put a given child of theirs into the batter-plaster that they used to create their version of drywall, and seal them in. It was to bring “good fortune” and appease the gods.

Regarding Islam, there has never been a more violent belief in the history of the world than it, bar none. Even Adolf Hitler’s beliefs were slightly more civil. For intense reading on it, by an author who simply quotes non-stop from the al-Qur’an, see www.prophetofdoom.net . The book is given out free, looks like.

I like how Squall says Islam is worse than Hitler, because there is some muslim guy somewhere that has a free e-book that 13 people have read.

But really, the best part of this is when MarPai claims, “When Squall takes over the world Free Speech will probably TRUELY exist.”

YA TRUELY?

Haha, what a bunch of dummies.

READING THAT THREAD HAS INCREASED MY IQ LEVEL BY 97 POINTS SERIOSLY LOOKS AT PREVOUS SENTNANCE I MEAN LOOKAT MY POST ITS GENIS :bouncing1

ps F*CK THE GAYS AM I RIGHT GUYS

[size=4]KIKLL ALL TH JEWS[/size]

First off, it was was James Madison in the House of Representatives that introduced the Bill of Rights, including the 2nd amendment that allows for the “right to <a href=“http://www.bustedtees.com/shirts/secondamendment”>bear arms</a>”. Secondly, the amendment was to help facilitate the organization of militias to aid in the defense againts invasion from a foreign military (England) since militias worked so well in last time they were used. I seriously doubt that the founding fathers intended for us to have guns so we could overthrow our government if they do something we don’t like.

Also, what’s with the all caps? I copied the text and pasted it, and it had (mostly) proper capitalization in notepad. Is that a stylesheet thing or is Firefox rendering the text all weird?

It’s probably their crazy all-caps comic book font or whatever. Posts are a hundred times more serious when everyone is screaming!

edit: font-family: Comic Sans MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase;

Oh, goody.

Haha, oh man.

Oh I see (oic).

He keeps IMing me to post on his forums (Or at least he used to do), also I like trolling . :frowning:

A forum that forces you to use all-caps comic sans?

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=7]DREEM COME TRU AM I RITE???[/size][/font]

:bouncing2:):goofy::stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: VOMIT FEST

Gaming Tommarow’s Games today!

Man, remember what I told Marpai when she started posting here? Notice how I was right in every aspect, and she proved me right in her attempt to prove me wrong? Yeah, I love those people.

(butter trolls)

I just went back and read those posts, Bliv. As true now as they were, uh, five months ago. Also, damn are you one funny fellow.

Oh she’s a retarded ham beast, no doubt about that.

Idiot.

I don’t have a computer in my parent’s basement.

Anymore…

:frowning:

Nooooo, I posted that because PSX-SPY seemed a little like that .:o

Ohhhh, well, yes clearly he is a horrible troll that cannot stand the light of day.

What if your mom was calling from the second floor of your house, hmm???