I created a monstarrrr

I seek the advice and knowledge of others on this particular matter, my first option is to go against morals and aim for the best while I’m hoping and not quite making sense.

The second is to be inspired by the words and actions of others to try and create a new and better world based on pie making and eating them too.

The third would be to follow in the steps of others, but to giving it my own pace to it so that confirmity is not quite attained but I still manage to fit in.

Mon tout est une famille de cave.

God damn it, how many times do I have to explain to you that you’re only funny in the sense that “World’s dumbest criminals” is funny?

This is Internet-Night LIVE

I think option 2 would be the most sensible approach to this matter!

Nobody cares about your cave touts mister!

OPTION ONE IS VICTORY. MORALS ARE FOR THE WEAK. MAKING SENSE IS FOR THE NORMAL PEOPLE WHO ALSO HAPPEN TO BE WEAK.

ahoy

Look okay I think you all underestermate the pie revolutionists and they are getting pretty sick of all this hallaballo TBQH FYI.

Here is what I am talking about:

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANY MORE ABOUT THIS BUT YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!

Aw, c’mon unca phil!

Due to the fact that our items are bought over the Internet, cannot be tried on ahead of time and are bought site unseen, we have developed the following return and exchange policy for customer service purposes. Of course, we hope that you are happy with your selection. If for any reason you are not happy with your selection, our return and exchange policy is as follows:Return Exchange PolicyFor Returns:Your items must be returned within 15 days from date of receipt. Items received after 15 days will not be accepted for return and these items will be shipped back to you.In order to qualify for a refund, all items must be returned in their original condition, including the original packaging, manufacturer’s containers with all tags still attached. We will not accept returns if packaging is not in its original condition, thus we will return such items to you. If you reject that return shipment, tattoolife.com reserves the right to liquidate the inventory and withhold your credit and all costs related to return shipping must be paid by the customer.When we receive your items, we will refund you the amount of the item. The original and return-shipping fees are non-refundable. If you have received a free shipping offer and you return the entire purchase and/ or your returns drop your total purchase below the minimum amount required for free shipping, a flat rate shipping fee will be deducted from your credit. Your return will be processed within 7 days of receipt. You will receive an e-mail to the address given on your original order, notifying you of receipt of the item and credit issued. When customers asking for a refund because of their own reasons, such as negligence or later changing the idea and so on, a 5% service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.For Exchanges:Exchanges are only allowed for the items which are defective or damaged upon receipt or the items do not fit and are not subject to a restocking fee. Items must be returned within 15 days of delivery and the customer is responsible for shipping charges to return. All items can only exchange for equal price replacement, please be aware that we will issue the replacements only after your returns have been received.Please contact us at first to obtain the return address.Please send back the returns by insured airmail, we will not be responsible for any lose during the shipment, We suggest USPS Globe Priority Mail or Express service as shipping method.

09 new trend straight hair No matter you look into the street or look around the office,more than half of the girls have long smooth hair or curls.Those two hairstyle are both mainstream. Many are likely to favor those who are achieving the same size-fits-all, there is no rigid angry easier, you flooded the expression.When the spring wind kiss your hair,then everything is lovely. Having long straight hair ,it is easy to be dull and mediocrity.If you want to give it vitality and become immortal smart,you must have the following major points:1.Very fluent in the overall level progression,strong falling down sense:the hair is naturally falling down just like without any pruning.As a result,not so buoyant,some more sense of falling down,then it is a bit more texture and vitality.2.Enough gloss:just like our skin,once with a healthy gloss,expression naturally comes,and you looks beauty.There is no exception to hair.You hair also needs healthy gloss.So your day-to-day hair care is not just for the conservation of bifurcation but also should add a layer of light as if it is the dispensation of the sun. As you know,long straight hair is the classic style that will be never our of date.Then,how to choose your hair straightener to show your individuality is very crucial.Here,I recommend chi flat iron to you.[url=http://www.chiflatiron.us/]chi flat irons are more and more popular now.If you want to pursue fashion,then chi ceramic flat iron is your best choice.Straight hair, in fact, a lot of changes can be made,and feel young, easy care and maintenance, comb a different hair in the Lunar New Year . Straight hair was in different length.It has a strong sense of hierarchy.Now straight hair is very popular,having long straight hair is the dream of many girls.But why is the straight hair not always smooth?And there is no effect no matter how many hair toiletry is used. This is because hair itself has been damaged.To get good-looking hair,the choice of hair straightener is very important. Hair is one of the most important parts of our look and the quality of a hair products especially the hair straightener that is being purchased cannot be compromise so as to damage our look.Chi flat irons have kept that point intact providing promising function with competitive and this is what driving the people around the world to have one. The design, the plate size, the in-built temperature regulator, the technology, the quality and the price- all of these has been paid special attention to by the manufacturer which has led to the popularity of these products.you can style your hair and turn the heads wherever you go. Unless you purchase one you will never know the potentiality of these products. So get one for yourself and have a great hair day.