I am getting a graphics tablet and need some advice!

I don’t know much about tablets but I hear that Wacom is a good make, but anyone can anyone tell me if http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6833516457&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1 is a good one and also how much is it worth before I put a bid in for it?

If it helps any I’m just really wanting it to drawing some pictures and maybe put them up on deviant art or whatever.

I would go for one with USB, since Serial is going the way of the dino. But It seems to be a good price (I wouldn’t go higher than $70 USD, which is about 40.53 pounds)

Hmm, maybe I’d be better just getting one new, could you tell me the diffrence (apart from the prices) with these three:

The middle grade one looks to be the best (the Wacom Graphire 4)
The cheap one just lets you write to the screen, but the middle one lets you actually have sensativity in the pen. So the harder you press the bigger the stroke, things like that. And I also think that it has the angle thing, so with the proper program it will splatter out lke a real airbrush.
Anyways, thats probably your best bet, I don’t think the one above it (Intuous 3) has anything mre than the one I recommend then some little shortcut keys.

Okay thanks, thats me ordered one! :slight_smile: