Hot Anime/Manga Women

Its been awhile since we had one of these. SO Let the Postings Begin !

why leon, why?

sigh…No comment

Because someone had to sooner or later so, Ta da !

The coolness of that image lies in the strap-locked knife…

Mmm. Blood.

Riiiiiiight Squall…snickers

Leon sometimes I worry about you man :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, Isn’t it because of this kinda stuff you arent a mod anymore Leon?

<strike>More Morrigan plz</Strike>

You too…Sigh…They are all the same I guess.

avenia, we’re not all the same, some of us find this sort of material offensive, or just plain stupid. we’re not saying leon should stop, just saying he should be careful not to post anything too obscene.

Dude, Damn it !! How many times do I have to say this?? It was a accident!! That was a total fluke and I got nailed for it

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=4]-=that should be the end of it=-[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

:cursing:

There is nothing wrong with these.

They’re swimsuits and bikins for pete sakes.

You were one who put up more than several of the posts in the last thread like this, PSX…

LOL…no, it’s a little joke from me to Dragon…But is that guilt psx :stuck_out_tongue: .

Guilt about what?? Rolls eyes

I think people misunderstood my comment to Dragon…I was commenting on him having the scratched out morrigan stuff at the bottom of his screen…
It was a jokingly nudge nudge wink wink type of comment…HENCE JOKE…Sigh

sheesh not everything I say is suppose to cause controversy…

And Squall that was a joke aimed at PSX…

P.S.
People lighten up… :stuck_out_tongue:

No, it was a accidental MIS-Copy and paste of a url that was all a Mistake that wasn’t noticed till too late. And for it I got nailed for it (Rubbing his hands and ankles.) Oh and no more wreaths of thorns please they chaffe my forehead (Which is alot)

Leon is still the most active poster by a factor of a million at the Art forum, and if he were to be mod again, as he should be in the first place, it would probably get about twice as much traffic as it presently does. But since his ways of posting aren’t forumaicly correct, it’s not given back to him.

Yes, Misty, I’m aware of that. I’m wondering what PSX would have to feel guilty about.

Kool Love Hina Spring/Summer Shot!

So far your best is the girl with the green hair…

Honest what on earth is wrong with these? Nothing… as far as I can tell…