Help rename this website

I’m trying to get away from the monikor psx-dude, and move on to something a bit more general. So, I’m up to a few suggestions on names. The best I could come up with is: thesharkdance.com. I think there’s something better. I’ll post them as I think of them.

Nintendo-dude.org!:o

What kind of stuff are you wanting to have on your new site, just the same as psx-dude.net currently is or are you going do something diffrent?

That all depends on the name of the site! I’m looking for something that’d look good with subdomains for various things like: anime, gaming, computers, dog walking, dancing,… whatever really.

I thought you were going to replace this domain with secondangle.com. It doesn’t seem to be doing anything useful at the moment.

universe.nu

thiswebpageonlyworksonthursdays.com

romshand.com

wheresdraculonpart2.com

wheresmytaylon.net

where’s my taylon

?

.taylon

www.pleasestopsendingmepicturesofyourpenis.edu

www.ohmaniamsosorryididntknowthatwasyouhowembarrassing.co.uk

This one!

I browse 4chan and it’s other family of sites a lot, and I came up with:

www.titsorgtfo.com” This could be a good name for a nude site.
www.donotwant.com
www.lolihaetpizza.com

i think goooooooooooooooooogle.com is available too.

universe.nu was reregistered, but i wanted to move it to that soon, but guess not! it was more expensive though .com’s are cheap in comparison (9.99 vs. 29.99/year). Secondangle.com would work.

www.psx-dudeftw.net

Oh, I thought you had made some impressive universe site.

PSX-RUDE.net because of the amount of rude that comes from the rudeness of something that i don’t know because i have been drinking

www.psx-dude.net

Rav!

Welcome back and stuff.

also check out this!

Indoor, outdoor?

Too many choices!

Alright, so this is probably whats going to happen:

Since spiffyinc.com is taken, and universe.nu was stolen from my grasp. I think I’ll move most of everything to secondangle.com. forums.secondangle.com will be live soon, as will anime.secondangle tied to those forums if all goes to plan. Expect these changes within a month from this post. Links will just forward an all will be spiffy, just the titles and logos will change.

BUY AND SELL ROCKETS FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! FOR MORE INFORMATION SEND $3 US TO EARTH, 1 MILKY WAY, Universe 14, 31415928