Hay

Wait… You speak the language of the French? That must mean you ARE A PESKY FRENCH MAN!

I hate everything French.

Freedom fries! Terrorism down!

;(

I agree with the Baptizt.

You must act as if she is the most important thing in the world when she is not around. When she is, you mustn’t show any interest about, even better, vomit every time she looks your way. After a few weeks like this she will take the subtle hint that maybe all that vomitting is hurting you throat a bit too much so she will developpe an immense urge to clean your tonsils. When she will do the first move, that’s when you strangle her and hide the body somewhere inconspicuous on the school grounds. i.e. the middle of the football court

You gentlemen are really obese. I really wish someone had shown sympathy or said “he, she’s the fool for not liking a good dude like you!” instead of telling me what they think I did wrong, or should do next time. You’re all terrible friends. Especially you, Zoidberg.

Thanks for the compliment!

Ok, well, I’ll make a note of it for next time, so that when something like this comes up, I’ll be sure to lie, and falsely inflate your self-confidence, just so your feelings aren’t hurt.

Listen, you told a girl you’re pretty good friends with that you love her, and she doesn’t feel the same way. THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH TO MAKE THIS SITUATION ANY BETTER! YOU CANNOT MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP NOT AWKWARD UNLESS SHE FEELS THE SAME WAY OR HAS THE GREATEST SENSE OF HUMOR KNOWN TO MAN!

Sorry, but it’s true…

This may actually be true. And yet!

Awesome! That’s way better than saying I’m somehow to blame or telling me how to pick up sum chix.

he, she’s the fool for not liking a good dude like you!

But seriously better luck with that ren-fair loving girl you were telling me about, she sounds like a cutie (DON’T DO ANYTHING CRAZY YOU CRAZY SOMBRERO OKAY)!

In case you are wondering, Dragon here is still pressuring me to ask out a girl I have a mild crush on, despite the fact that I decided I have no chance and can’t make such an emotional investment right now, and the fact that I see her EVERY DAY at the school paper office so it’d be really awkward. Let’s hear it for Dragon!

Hip hip HUZZAH! :cool:

Well I guess maybe it would be better to leave it for a while since she knew about that photo girl, you don’t want to sound desperate or something, but I don’t think you have no chance, I mean after she heard about your rejection she tried to console you about it so that makes it sound like she does care about you.

Or you don’t have to ask her, I didn’t mean to presure you, sorry 'bout that, fret not though, I’m sure you’ll meet a nice girl one of these days!