Google+

Anyone on Google+?

My profile if you want to add me:
https://plus.google.com/109335280186584774176/posts?hl=en

me…

ok I’ll add u dude… my name is Jay =)

Thank you very much for the offer, but I’m in principle against all major so-called “social media”. I’m only on LinkedIn, with a limited yet functional amount of information available.

I added you, but it doesn’t look like you use it much. (I don’t either. It’s ok. Don’t feel bad.)

psx-dude, after seeing your current avatar, you remind me slightly of (a more masculine) Seth McFarlane.

Thanks! I’m a bit surprised on that one. Now I know who added me today Jess, I’ll be sure to add you back.

He looks more like a younger version of Wil Wheaton in his G+ avatar. (But not TNG young.)

Its because he grew out some whiskers.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Wait a seeeec. You’re on G+ as well ? Geeeez The last time you posted was liek in Oct on G+ -_-; Have you attempted to use the Hangout opition yet? figured you and The Romsus team would be chatting up a storm on what to do with Taylon again as a webcomic.

I know, I can’t seem to think up anything really witty or worthwhile. I’ve done a hangout with my brother and his girlfriend, but that’s it. I should try it with some random folks or a podcast-type one. Of course, I’ll need to get my webcam out of the garage or use my phone.

Have you taken a look at Defience yet? That MMO is looking mean! I’ve already registered as an Arc Hunter. Maybe that could be a topic for Saturday night’s P/C you wanna chat about on G+ this saturday bout 7:00 / 7:30 PDT ? G+ Hangout ?

I haven’t heard of it, I’m not that big of a MMO player. I’ve never had much time to invest in playing them. I don’t know what I’ll be up to at that time, but if I’m free online I can join up.

The whole Syfy Series in conjuction with the MMO seems like a good marketing stratagy, but let see how it picks up once the series permiers and trion starts the Series/Game Questing. In the meantime, I’ve been reviewing some of the video footage on the Co-op nature of the game and seems pretty straight forward, but still footage is only that footage. It doesn’t let you experince the feel first hand and that does count in a majority of the gaming MMO circles/communities.

This thread needs attention.