Buy Now, Save Later!

Actually, I can pull it off, but I will hate it oh so very much.

Oh those wacky <strike>Jews</Strike> Christians. Will they ever learn*?

*Not bloody likely.

I got a christian newspaper on my car today, i immediatly returned it to mother earth.

It’s decided, I’ll celebrate Christmas by watching B-rated horror movies and eating candy while wearing a cheap goalie mask. Just 'cause.

I hate Christians, well that is to say I don’t hate them, I just dont like them a hole lot, not a fan of organised religeon, there all a great money making sceme and easy mass brainwashing organisations, in my opinion.

Of course in my opinion, the earth is spherical and Jesus is the homeless guy on the corner that I throw 20 cent pieces at.

Wacko fundamentalist Christians are clearly foolish, but let’s not lambaste the whole religion.

Because then we’d have to hate Gil. And nobody hates Gil. I mean, just look at his obsession with dinosaurs. There’s nothing wrong with that!!

I know a lot of people who go to church and pray to the almighty Ra or Zeus, or the great Zoroast or whatever his name is this week…and this doesn’t make them bad people. Most of them are quality people. One of them is a very quality person.

So not all Christians are bad, or stupid, or evil, or annoying. Just some of them. Like Pat Robertson.

And Jerry Falwell.

And all the rest.

lol

I am talking about Pokemon because for some reason it’s no longer against the rules to talk about Pokemon and I am wondering why it is no longer against the rules to talk aobut Pokemon.

Also because it’s funny to watch the reaction.

So anyway now for breaking rules that are now not rules but should be rules:

Pie sucks.
GoldenEye sucks.
Pokemon rules.
Advertising rules.

k

I think this counts as being foolish.

band

omg wtf fag

shh, not for another half hour

omg wtf fag

why must you mock me so, sir

<strike>Did somebody say pokemon because I dressed as James three Halloweens ago</strike> So how 'bout them Nordiques?

They’re in Colorado now…and they suck.

uh

So, how 'bout them Badgers?

YES.

I love Mr. Shabert. Schabert. However his name may be spelled.

And Sorgi died on the field.

So…best of both worlds!

Good job, Wisconsin!!