Attention people named Squall. Nobody else read this thread

That wouldn’t work with my girlfriend. I’m pretty sure it’s actually impossible for us to get mad at each other. But I’m probably wrong.

Then you, good sir, are truly blessed.

Either that, or she’s a robot.

Or maybe you are both robots? An if so, what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for good, or for awesome? Would you like to join forces? I just happen to be the greatest criminal mind of our time.
-ChemBot

I’ll never join you, Dangerskew!

She’s a foot shorter than me. It makes for interesting times. Example:

http://webpages.charter.net/shedd/cot1.jpg

Before our junior prom thingy last Sunday. Aren’t I so cute?

You’ve grown too big for Baby Gap.

:frowning:

You could extremely look cool if society didn’t require us to wear stupid dress-shirt attire instead of black and silver battle armor. Replace the tie in front with a sword in back, and it’d be badass.

[/Squall’s dress-code designs]

Oh god, not that again. As for you Squall, battle armor was my preference, but they would’ve scolded me and kicked me out. That would be a sure waste of $22. But I bought all of my clothes at Salvation Army, and they’re all new or almost-new, so I think I win.

I should have opted to wear battle armor at one of my proms… my GF (at the time) thought it was fun to punch me alot every time I made a joke. I may be a <strike>world-famous bear wrestler</strike> big guy, but by the end of the night my arm and half of my chest was numb.

BTW Weeze, she’s a cutesy. What’s her name? Please tell me it’s not “Cot” as the image implies.

That’s because society is stupid enough to think you’d be treating it as a costume party rather than a serious fashion and cultural statement.

Originally posted by CyonPro
I should have opted to wear battle armor at one of my proms… my GF (at the time) thought it was fun to punch me alot every time I made a joke.

Narrows eyes and decides to go with the science bent, as illuminaries such as KBV have done in the past…
This phenomena, so far one I haven’t tried classifying by term, seems to occur when a given female is afraid of somehow making a bad impression at a social function, and “dies inside”, sometimes for a reason and more often completely without, every time something is said in public, almost always by the male she’s wish, that the subsequent responces to from others cannot be anticipated to any considerable degree. To put it another way, she wants to be found acceptable by the group, and somewhere inside, in all my experiences, think that when he makes those kinds of jokes, he puts that possibility at risk.

Yeah, half the planet will say I look too deeply into this and/or am a wacko, but it’s been one of the fews I’ve known to keep from getting into a whole slew of fights, so I think the studies worth it in the end.

Her name’s Nicki. Cot = short for “Cotillion”, which was the name of the dance.

That’s why your kung fu is old, and now you must die.

My Kung Fu is nonexistent.

But you’re the prodigal son!

The prodigal son who has no kung fu, apparently.

You fail to understand the joke.

What joke?

Weasel, your girlfriend has shiny, menacing teeth. I am afeared.

Hey, titanium crowns are PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE COSMETIC DENTISTRY.

Yes, I may have no kung fu, but at least I have <strike>bear wrestling</strike> <strike>my overpowering body odor</strike> a firearm.

The podigal son joke.

Se, CyonPro (the podigal son) has returned to the forums. There is also a kick ass kung fu film called The Prodigal Son, in the film the podigal son knows no kung fu.

See?

See?

Watch more kung fu people.