Buy Now, Save Later!

Oh, yeah, that may have helped. But did they really have to try to kill him?

Answer: I hate Ohio State

Are the Expos still in the running?

Pie Sucks? why must you do this :frowning:

I can’t take the suspence!!!

Whoa, wait a minute, now! What the hell is this?

How do you always manage to choose perfect accompany music?

Oh, right…genius.

does anyone here read Penny-arcade appart from chembot?

I do. Why, sir?

i as well. fool.

My God that is the greatest comic on the planet, the only one that comes close is taylon…

anyway so I cant buy a shirt from their store because the international thingy isn’t up yet, I really want the Fruit Fucker shirt, and the Div shirt, and of course the “It’s not my fault you suck” shirt, hell I want it ALL!

stupid Australia

Ugh, Penny Arcade is horrible. They’re as bad as Movie-comics.

I myself prefer Little Gamers.

Penny-Arcade has good days and bad days.

Not that I’m saying Taylon is any better (because it’s the worst comic ever).

And bad days.

And bad days.

And bad days.

And a slightly amusing day.

Then thirty more bad days.

Then a really funny comic.

Then three years of bad days.

I like Penny arcade all the time, I guess you kinda have to be in that niche to profit from its endless comedy, also to have read them all from the beginning as not to miss in-jokes etc, It was just baught to my attention by chembots avatar thats all

god damn I wish I could get some during the week work, this damn Bouncer work is eating up my weekends!

Holy cat on a car roof, 1.10 is out???

I cannot confirm this, DAMN YOU WORKIES.

Holy Jesus.

Where is my 1.10?

• Skeleton Mastery - Increased Damage of non-Skeletal ‘pets’. Increased Life of Skeletal ‘pets’.
  • Raise Skeleton - Increased Skeleton Life, Attack Rating, and Defense. Decreased the maximum number of Skeletons that can be summoned as follows: the first 3 skill points in Raise Skeleton still yield 1 Skeleton per point (as in 1.09), however, subsequent Skeletons now require 3 skill points each. Added skill synergy bonuses.

• Raise Skeletal Mage - Increased Damage. Decreased the maximum number of Skeletal Mages that can be summoned as follows: the first 3 skill points in Raise Skeletal Mage still yield 1 Mage per point (as in 1.09), however, subsequent Mages now require 3 skill points each. Added skill synergy bonuses.

• Fire Golem - Increased Fire Damage. Added Holy Fire Damage. Added skill synergy bonuses

They’re messing with your character.

That is fine, they can screw all they want with those useless skeletons.

I am rather upset right now that the one aura, THE ONE FUCKING AURA that I boosted for my paladin has now 123753487235847619246901248049571 times mroe mana drain and drains even when not healing, while KBV’s paladin’s might aura remains untouched.

Fuck you, KBV. It’s not even funny anymore, Blizzard itself is favoring you. Go to hell, I’m never D2ing with you again.

Whoa.

And why is KBV even using might? One placeholder point is plenty; after you get to level 30 it’s replaced with Fanaticism or something equally good anyway.

Hooray for uninstalling D2.