Buy Now, Save Later!

I am now playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade game. It is infinitely more fun than D2 could ever hope to be.

so, I am a playing Hardcore ladder sorceress, level 11 as of now

What the hell is a ladder?

Sweet merciful crap, Hell is actually difficult now.

The enemies have a trillion health each…

I was swarmed endlessly by spiders, so I guess the numbers and AI went up as well.

where is my diablo 2

Hooray for mood swings.

hooray for realm down…ness

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS!!!

Fags.

You are jealous.

I heard a wild rumer that they were making an official Matrix Online game where you jack in like a MMPOLG kinda thing, why do we not have it now

I WANT IT! dammit!

…I hate you

Roms and Diablo win.

That screenshot confuses me.

I suggest you wait around in Hell (difficulty, not Act IV) for a while, and see what happens.

You may want to have a portal ready by Dac Farren.

(Note: I have not actually seen any Diablos yet)

Dac Farren is where?

Hahaha, it will be impossible to defeat those diablos.

• Once you get this message, the next SuperUnique monster that anyone in the game gets close enough to spawn, will spawn as the Diablo Clone. It’s best to run right to a location that always has a SU in it, such as Eldritch, north of the first waypoint in Act 5. Many people are fighting the Diablo Clone in place of Rakanishu in the 2nd area of Act One since the monsters around him will be easier to destroy, but we’ve had reports of him in place of Pindleskin, The Countess, Baal’s Minions, and more.

Diablo Clone has 95% resistance to Fire, Cold, Lightning, Poison, and Physical Damage. He also blocks very well, has very high defense (check your to/hit against him) and has extremely fast health regeneration and tons and tons of hit points. We’ll post more exact stats once they become available.