The thread that just won't die

yes you do have to die, exactly how is up to you, though most people favour the old age method. As for annoying pixies or whatever it was by driving the car, i can beat them up so they may well be annoyed but they won’t start anything with this pygmie-pimp-daddy

LEAVE THE NOW AGE-OLD FLAMING ALONE, DEDRIC AND LEON, OR SUPPORT ME WHENEVER THE IGGY/SQUALL FLAMES AT CS ENSUE. ONE OR THE OTHER…

Pops a Tylenol

0_0;; Where did Dat come from???

Any way Hope ya like this ! http://mickey.mickey.net/downloads.html

flaming at where now huh? and as for tylenol… erm.

Gooseberrys

This is who’s in charge of our country?!?:jawdrop:

It’s a freakin’ publicity shot…rolls eyes. “OK, stand here and look like you’re watching a battlefield.” “It’s a corn field…” “Who cares? Just a shot, looking astute, etc.”

Mah, I say we order a pizza pie.

wheeeeeeen thaaaaa mooooon hits your eye like a beeeeg pizzzzza pieeee thats amoreeeeeeeeee!!!

Keep your Day job… (jk/ing)

Now Leon if you’re trying to be like that judge Simon on American Idol you’re going to have to be meaner.

Nani? OMG You’re not japanese now cut that out.

pulls trousers up to armpits

now i’m sorry, but you have absolutely no talen whatsoever, in fact, you have some form of anti talent which absorbs the talent from those around you and simply makes it cease to exist. Please, please, apply for a job at McDonalds or somewhere as you seriously will never be a singer.

LOOK ! ITS STEVE EURKEL out of retirement…

…yes

OMG Not Gary Coleman Syndrome ! No Llama No !! Call out The Continment squads!

This is still here?
Ghiogjokknolngowenk

/me stares at Vaska in the eye and says [SIZE=4]“GRONK” ![/SIZE] :smiley:

/me wonders what exactly the word gronk means

eep, narf, furgle,shazbot, nano nan. geezba, 2natnewt. And whats for breakfast I’m starving here.

Sometimes you worry me Leon :wink: j/k