The thread that just won't die

Yes, but it had more on-topicness…

HEADLESS CLOWNS!

<font size=6>Yeti!</font>

[SIZE=3]Trigger_Random[/SIZE]
Description: A point entity that lets a map trigger one of many targets at random intervals. Use this like a multi-manager.

Configuration:

Shortest fire time
The minimum amount of time that will pass before the target fires.
Longest fire time
The maximum amount of time that will pass before the target fires.
Delay before reset (-1 stay)
Like any other trigger.
Target for tournament play
When using trigger_randoms for events that have a significant effect on game play (falling beams that close off passages, etc.), it may be desirable to have a map exhibit the exact behavior every time it’s played. This could be especially useful for matches where the teams switch and play the opposite sides. If a target name is typed into this field, this target will always fire when this map is played in “tournament mode”, or when the server has decided to switch off random play. This isn’t necessary for random triggers that are mostly cosmetic, only for triggers that impact game play significantly. It’s left up to the mapper to decide what effects are significant.
Any other properties
Turn off SmartEdit (in Worldcraft) and type the name of a trigger you want to randomly fire. Also type in a dummy value as well, or Worldcraft will delete this property. Just type ‘0’. The target chosen when this entity triggers is chosen randomly from this list, with each target having equal probability. For instance, if target1, target2 and target3 were specified, they would each have a 33% chance of firing when the trigger_random was activated. Dummy targets and chained trigger_randoms can be used here to get any probability desired.

• Flags *
    Start on
    The trigger fires at the start of the game.
    Toggle
    Once fired, the trigger stays on until activated again (toggled off). The trigger will fire between the shortest and longest fire time, then keep picking random times and targets to fire until turned off.
    Remove On fire
    Makes the trigger a one shot deal.

I have founded teh funnu

*** X changes topic to ‘Cheese is nummy’

[SIZE=4].0061 POSTS![/SIZE]

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH the bears can read lips.

Females are cute.

We’ll practice our skeet Kendo, and bring your Akido rifle!

SSSSHHHHHHH! Gin might hear you.

It’s my scoopable kitty litter clump collection.

I find your ideas intriguing and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Survey Says…

Guess what kids? [size=6]SIRLOIN![/size]

Vaskas “Welcome” sticky thread disappeared.

That’s really strange, I wonder what happened to the DISCO INFIRMO.

Originally posted by CyonPro
[size=6]SIRLOIN![/size]
Hee… if Detritus saw this, he would be amused.
I eat small children in a big bowl with milk.

you boys have made my thread sticky… ewwww…

Hey, I’m not to blame if they kinda got up talking about that stuff.