Random crap

looks like a radiuim scan of the earth where there are ozone issues.shrugs thats just my view.

Looks a bit like earth getting torn apart. :slight_smile:

Hey Leon, your work is pretty good, it’s not really clean enough for consumable media and not grandiose enough for a showroom, but definately good enough to be worth stealing for personal use.

like you need a stranger to tell you that (I don’t mean to step over any boundaries)

I just wandered in and couldn’t help but notice how it seems
to get better as the the time goes by. until your last few in which you seem to have taken a step back, though they seem to have more. How should I put it… character, I may just be taking a stab in the dark here but are you looking for something with those that you weren’t before?

Mr. Mofo, that picture did you do that yourself?, you don’t seem to have claimed to do so, if it is what did you make it with? it’s look computer produced.

What was the original purpose of this forum, I can see no real rhyme or reason to it and the psx-dude.net original page has been removed.

Oh and I meant to thank you Leon for putting up that link to Sylphis 3D, though I suspect it will turn out to be nothing like what I’m looking for I would still probably not have found it on my own.

I like it Mr.Mofo, I think it has a certain message behind it.
Leon I could see where your coming from.
To me it looks like a mass amount of storms/hurricanes if you may, very kewl. :smile:

Thanks Misty, it just reminds me of a scene I saw from a Old Movie called Damanation Alley after the missles were launched and showed what the earth had been turned into.

http://daac.gsfc.nasa.gov/CAMPAIGN_DOCS/ATM_CHEM/ozone_measurements.html

Well you learn something new, everyday. :slight_smile:

I really have no idea what the purpose of this forum is, I would think it’s just for people to converse, or it may be just another place for people to lurk. Either way, there’s a lot of them all over the web.

Oh btw welcome :slight_smile:

A Design I’ve been working with for the pat week I just finaly broke down and sketched it out last nite.

That’s nice. Its legs really remind me of the Gundams.

Thank you I hope to be able to render this sketch for gaming purposes.

Any others Leon? I wonder if Pointofnoreturn, has any art he cares to share.

Dunno never met Pointofnoreturn. But Yes there will be some more soon after I get done shading and such.

here is a piece from the Wacom…

Thats a pretty nifty picture Leon, Although maybe the ear is to small for the face?
And also the image as a whole(But mainly the face/hair, The facial features are well done though) seems a tiny bit “Wide” and stretched.
But I really like the style of the eyes, Nose and mouth. :slight_smile:

Are you using a wide screen monitor?

Why yes I am. Even better its a 27 in RCA Home Theater Surround sound & Sound retrival system for as My monitor …for free.

Makes up for lack of substance in other areas, eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh?

Just stares

You know. I’m talking about your lack of RAM.