Random crap

Assault bot … kill my lil pet kill and serve in the name of … me.

If that thing comes near me I am so going to need more then a stun gun :wink:

Pretty though… pretty evil that is…

Is this you hinting that I need an arsenal?..missles here I come ;)…lol

That question is best answered by psx himself. I’m not at liberty to say…

That pretty much answers my question.

Time to bring out the fun weapons…wahahahaha…ha

the anime babes thread got deleted because of lack of posts.

er?..oh you guys were talking about missing threads…oh I though you were telling me to be aware of your little robot…Oh wells…Hiya PSX

there would have been more post chris but after the incident I figured anything related might br mis construde so I decided to stop posting babes I found …

the babe you posted was hentai, which wasn’t really a babe, in any case no more posting of hentai.

Can you just shut up about that now…geez I am sick of it…yeah block me, ban me whatever because of it…go the hell ahead. But this has gone on long enough damnit…SO MOVE ON!!!

Its been to long to keep bringing up this crap.

I was kindly asked to edit this…so I did…

Great now misty is pissed at us… :frowning:

Sorry Leon about my profanity, it was prolly uncalled for but I am really sick of it. I would think they would just let it go after a while…I am just being honest about how I feel about this prolonged stupidity. Why the hell have you been elected these peoples punching bag?..That messed up! and aggrivating.

I can’t answer that Misty, If I had teh answer to that then I’d be moderator again and things might be diffrent… but we’ll never know because of well… lets not talk of it here …

I guess I am being unfair to the mod…aren’t I…hmmm now I feel bad >.>. I shouldn’t make them have to handle this…

Do what you feel you need to… but only follow what you feel is right -you- …

Meh, Leon - I doubt you are ever going to be a mod here again, Im not really sure what happened, But Psx-Dude was just making a simple request not to post hentai, Or so it seemed to me.

I think I got my point across, plus I didn’t look like a loser doing it…so it seems fair to me.

For the same reason CS hates me, Misty. I don’t flow with their outlook on the universe.