What'cha listening to right now?

AIDS - SoD

Whirring and humming of IMacs all around me.

Christina Aguilara - The Voice Within

Rhapsody - Flames Of Revenge

Chef Boyardee Theme song for Spaghetti-O’s YUM !

YES.

Greatest band ever.

Michelle Branch

Reffered to me by Rat who I think it was reffered to by either you or Trot.

Katatonia - Nightmares By The Sea

Sex Drugs & Rock N Roll - By The Mentors

Ron Thal - Chopin Fantasy

You be my everything - Steve Wariner

Tenacious D - Friendship

Harry Pothead…

Brujeria - La Migra (Cruza la Frontera II)

You do know that Christopher Lee is adding vocals on the new Rhapdosy album, out 2004.

Also, I have Machinehead tickets and Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town… Status Quo are comming to town…

Did I mention Status Quo are comming to town?

Machinehead, Status Quo and a new Rhapsody album.

Life is good!

Night on Disco Mountian- David Shire

Seriously, I’m gonna see Status Quo, as well as Therpy? life is good.

Now, the music I’m listing to, The Who - Who Are You (live from Who’s Last -1982). It’s my favourite version, if only it had Keith Moon drumming…

Also on The Who front, I’ve copied my 1979 orginal tape of The Who’s The Kids are Alright onto my harddrive and may be torrenting it soon.

EDIT: Dragon, Rhapsody are playing in the UK in 2004 - we should go to see them.

Dragon, Rhapsody are playing in the UK in 2004 - we should go to see them.[/QUOTE]
:smiley: Agreed!

Do you have the tour dates?

Agreed! :smiley:

Do you have the tour dates?

Edit:
Im so happy about rhapsody touring in the UK that I will post a music-related gif file: