What the hell?

i saw a movie where a girl killed a whole bunch of people with a sword, maybe i should try that.

Now anime is going to be given a bad rap…what ever shall be next…

everything, anime has been added to movies, television, music, and books as being “the creators of evil”

/me FWAPS Psx behind the back of his neck.

Birthday or Not BAD Chris BAD no ice cream with cake… Thats was just not right at all. ([SIZE=1]Humor or not)[/SIZE]

He was being sarcastic, Leon. As for evolution, its ultimate end IS ruin, and that’s why there has to be a first cause.

still it was wong …

Yeah everything fun is bad, or the creators of evil…maybe they will attack the bible next…oh wait…they already do… :rolleyes:

Man dident you guy knows Hamtaro was responsible for he holocost?

Oo;; wth? Ok, that was unexpected. meanwhile Hamster dance !

Well what else can those little hamsters do…other than evil…

attack richard gere

speak english not so good

Hell, I wouldn’t put it past ol’ Hammy.

You lost me there guy.

Leons reference to Richard Gere and Hamsters is based on the fact that it is rumored that Richard Gere had to have surgery to have said ‘hamster’ removed from his poop shute.

Hope that helps you find your way Misty :jawdrop: :barf:

Glad she has been living under a rock…called studying for exams…and did not know…and if you will excuse me I am just going to read something to push this scarring info out of my mind…But Thank You for filling me in lampshade…I am going to say denial is fun and live by the good old saying…tabloids just ran out of a cover story didn’t they…lol

Someone has again been living under a rock, it appears.

What the hamham.

Misty. Been gone. Finally back, maybe.

Hamtaro. Hard to explain reference Hamtaro on Google image search… its sorta like Hamster Dance with Barbie and Ken and The gang turned furries rolled into one big wierd … mess.