To fans of Azumanga Daioh - Check out this anime

How did I miss the new Gainax anime in my watch list earlier? It’s called Gurren Lagann and it seems to be the same team that made FLCL, so it has freakin’ cool character design and a great storyline. But it’s longer than 6 episodes, so even better!

Seen Gunbuster 2? By Gainax as well. Only 6 episodes, but it looks soo good.

Woohoo giant mecha show, also

But of course! One thing that I wondered about, at the end of Gunbuster 2 they mention that unit 01 and 02 were about to return or something like that. Are they referring to the two Gunbusters that made the light-speed return in the original Gunbuster series? I thought that it was supposed to take like 6000 years to return to earth at light speed (but only feel like a few hours or days due to relativity). If so, Gunbuster 2 takes place in the very distant future compared to the first series. Also, Nono’s character design is very similar to the princess they meet in Gurren Lagann. very original, Gainax! </nerd>

I was only slightly confused with the series because I hadn’t seen the original Gunbuster. I just took it as its own little show. I probably should so I can answer your question!

You really should watch the original series, it’s early gainaxerrific!

http://www.northfacejackets.us/spyder-jackets.phpspyder jacketsMen’s spyder jackets wild combat classes February 10, 2009 Tuesday, 14:50, as the most common and styles to fit the simplest, jackets since the birth of what has so far not much change in style, but it is easy because the design of jacket , giving it has become the wild habits of the basic single-product all the conditions. How to make use of different materials the interaction between single-and maximize the potential excavated SSYS jacket, which will become men at before going out on their own with combat dress for an important course. Men’s fashion jackets wild Modern work Lightweight jacket to give office workers a great day-to-day activities of convenience, in addition to providing warmth, the use of shine cloth jacket surface is produced with high-profile fashion attitude. Selected white-collar workers should not be too garish jacket, but simple in style on some of the details into the ingenious mind, and full of personality with an exquisite item, you can contrast that waver in their working environment outside the touch of modern temperament. Shoulder bag: briefcase and hands compared with [url=http://www.northfacejackets.us/spyder-jackets.php]spyder jackets, one-strap backpack same side of their loved ones are working, but it can have a more leisurely unique property. One-strap backpack from the vision on the side for the upper body increased the level of a sense of restrained style design with metal buckle create a bit rough feeling, combines a jacket able characteristics of workers to highlight the arbitrary and manly men. Shoes: The shoes have been replaced by gas round fashionable pointed shoes, a white-collar workers are at the front should be the first thing to do. Pointed shoes will give people an impression of cold temperament, together with the jacket, more easily distributed in the job still has a keen fashion attitudes personal characteristics. For the purposes of jacket collar open, a colorful scarf monochrome but not only makes you feel warmer and more abundant overall color clothing. Men’s fashion jackets wild Elegant house man Whether it is a simple style can be wild, or to facilitate the design of easy to wear off, jacket has always been low-key personality of the house who were male, day-to-day home of choice for upload. Dress home is first and foremost pay attention to comfort, in the selection of clothes with the first from the soft, warm and breathable fabric of the best starting point. Second, in color and style should not be exaggerated respect, should be clean with the color characteristics of the style of leisure-oriented. Knitted vest: light blue for the original boring brisk deep tone injected a glimmer of vitality, both as a lining when wearing a jacket, or took off his jacket and shirt after the match, knitted vests have given the men’s clothing at more freedom and the possibility of many. Jeans: at informal occasions, a pair of jeans and jackets are the most understanding of the relationship between the golden partner. Both have the same characteristics of mutual integration of leisure, will not bring a sense of uncomfortable restraint, stay at home playing video, or go out of door spyder jackets, both from the combination will create a mood at the pleasure. If you want to break the body color of this criticism is too monotonous and wearing belts be modeling chic points will have large effects. Men’s fashion jackets wild Urban Knight Despite the cold winter, the real has the guts to walk northwest wind drag racing or riding around the Cavalier [url=http://www.northfacejackets.us/spyder-jackets.php]spyder jackets is very small, but the lines of tough, rough shape, full of masculine atmosphere Cavalier loaded, but has always been young men have type dress. After treatment of patent leather and leather shirt jacket material is full of wild beauty trousers, boots Straight modified to build more tall and straight, with little of the male are also evil charm.