The thread that just won't die

It should be stickied so that the thread won’t die.

Buhatsu heruru do you wantsu. Actually PSx has it on the hole. Where as the thread could indeed be construde as Spam , its teh longest thread of spam w/o getting broke in quite awhile… Futsu isu saiingu a rotsu indeede fuse deisu.

Originally posted by psx-dude
because it’s practically spam, and shouldn’t be stickied.
Really? Well, where should I start? It hasn’t deviated from its intent (except for your post), it’s a happy place where little flaming occurs, and it serves an important need that nowhere else is met: people can say pretty much anything here, any time they like. That means that a lot of it’s meaningless, but it also means this is a general thread among general threads, perfectly suited to the general forum. It’s the only thread of its kind for people who want to stay in the forums propper. Redundancy is a very good indication of spam, and this thread lacks it.
I fear that its death will lead to a series of highly redundant, short-lived threads in response to the need it once met, which will clutter the forum with spam instead of limiting it to one noble thread.

Think on this and see if you don’t want to resticky.

Well it’s not like it’ll die if people keep posting in it, I was figuring that if it was unstickied it would die on it’s own, or keep going. There’s no reason it should be on top of all other posts so that new people feel they have to read the entire thing.

And if the topic is to not stay on topic, what I posted is completely on topic by not being on topic.

i don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, but times are changing…

http://www.psx-dude.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3216

there must be a vote

NEVER LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!

no dying now
I WILL SAVE THE THREAD WITH SAVING!!!

/me rolls the 20 Sided Die and gets a Natural 18 with a +2 for saving throw.

Random conversation shifts on demand, fun time in playing around with friends, lots of laughs…you’re right, I can’t believe this thread hasn’t been obliterated yet.

[/sarcasm]

indeed.

paints over llamas rights sandwich board - now reads Save The Threads!

Scary Picture Brrrrrr

$1025?
That’s my birthday in money!
I am afraid.

GAH!
How many times has that been on ebay now?

more than once?

we’re all gonna die!!! RUN!!! The painting is coming!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Do you like pie Miho-san?

I think megatokyo may be on to us.

we fear known onto us

OMG, this thread is still ALIVE!!!

Pie…mmm

you know, an associate just told me, and hes right, that picture looks not unlike harold shipman