Taylon-Mets & Grets

Yeah, see, I’m not crossing that border until W’s term ends. I’m “superstitious” that way.

Anyway, TIME TO ADD YOUR NAMES TO THE LIST!!!*

*The hit list. Of people who must be hit

I’m going, and my plan is that we will have so much sex. Or maybe we’ll just talk and be awesome (like normal).

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN YOU FUCKING FAILURE no one likes the packers WHORE!?!!?!?

I was abducted by internet fiends. ;(

Excellent. The nolyatz.tk-athon would not be complete without KBV.

BRING MONEY.

PS: put me on the list already.

This event will be awesome.

GAMBLING!

I’ll teach all you fuckers how to lose everything you own at craps.

I only own a dog.

Don’t take mr chips away from me ;(

EDIT: WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED YET

Because I don’t like you.

I can only imagine how fantastically nerdy this is going to be. I can already guarantee you’ll be disappointed in how I’m not really all that funny, and you’ll all squirm uncomfortably as I tear into yet another racially motivated diatribe about how the mexicans are destroying our country, in cahoots with the blacks and the Jews (who own the banks, didn’t you know???).

And I’m sure Gil won’t make you any happier you came, either.

(edit: in all honesty, I’m curious to meet all of you. Especially KBV, although I can’t put my finger on that one. I just wish Rav weren’t British, and Smee weren’t gay, and that other guy…you know…um…well, I wish he were coming too)

P.P.S. i invited leon and squall guys lol

On second thoughts I really don’t know if I’ll be able to make it to this since I’m planning to move to San Francisco around that time so I’ll be pretty busy, but I hope I can because it sure would be interesting but I’m having serious doubts.

You forgot Wicks!

San Francisco?? What are you? A gay?

That’s what I said! I keep telling him to move to Canada instead but he thinks america is more fun.

HELLA NO. Also gays in San Francisco? What is this world coming to.

But really I’m just going over there to study and then if all goes well to stay permanatly, I’ve been checking out various places in america for a while (A couple of years) and it seems to be a good place to stay overall although if anyone can tell me any different I’d be glad to hear.

Canada doesn’t even have Arbys or proper american football and I would be attacked by bears and moose if I ever went outside, you crazy guy.:rolleyes:

Move to Ann Arbor, Michigan. It’s like San Francisco with less people, less traffic, more football, and better people.

And fewer gays.

Well I guess there is a university nearby (And a cementry in case I die / need to dispose of bodys) and also for some reason about a million golf courses and country clubs but I dunno, I hear they have a PRETTY SUCKY football team. ()

I guess I’ll have to think about it but I’ll probally end up going to san francisco in the end (AND FOREVER REGRETTING IT).

What, is this it? Is no one else coming?

LOSERS

Ann Arbor? Pshaw! Kalamazoo, now THAT’S a city.

All right, guys. I’m going to start the actual hotel/motel/bordello researching soon. Real soon. So I need everyone who still intends on coming to re-confirm that intent, and tell me how much they would be willing to spend TOTAL, and how much they’d be willing to spend on HOUSING ALONE. This is the MAX AMMOUNT of your spending readiness, of course. I will then try to find a compromise between what is acceptable and what is actually good. Please use some shitty website to convert your numbers into Canadian dollars beforehand, so I can ACTUALLY CALCULATE STUFF, perhaps using grievous ammounts of ALL CAPS.

After this step is done, we’ll move on to actually planning stuff, so hooray.

I am willing to spend exorbitantly (29¢ Canadian). Really, as long as it comes out to less than stupid-hundred a night I am fine, because I am a contemptible fat cat.

Yeah, I’m not going to spend a lot on this, especially since I live like 30 minutes away from Canada.

BUT I’M STILL IN.

Hey I know I already asked this, but seriously HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY DO YOU WANT TO SPEND FOR THE HOTEL. NOT THAT MUCH MONEY ISN’T A FIGURE. I HATE YOU. I’M BOOKING YOU HONEYMOON SUITES WITH SERAVIEL IF YOU DON’T GIVE ME A FUCKING FIGURE!

Protip: In Canada, it’s considered extremely rude to snap your fingers to attract the attention of a waiter.