Random crap

No I didn’t silly…you drew the whole thing by yourself.

Yeah, but who gave the insparation to do it?
Huh hmmm gee erm Oh I know it was you and that senior pic which was oh so formal and quite breathtaking.

Wendi WizzyWig Mascot for a Anime Shop in Ann Arbor MI. Maybe trot or one of the other Romhand toadies has been there. Doubtful but hey you nvr know.

Kei Cliff , she’s from a New Series in Japan on Tv can’t remember the name saw her in newtype and said wth and skecthed her out really fast.

Nice drawing Leon. I still wish I could draw more than just a palm tree.

We’re in Arizona at the moment on a family matter for now but will be home soon. Maybe after This saturday. Till then take care will have some more Art soon.

Actually we returned on sunday after the memorial srvs.
It was a good srv, although I couldn’t speak becuase I don’t deal with death so well.

Inuki from X-1999

Nice.

Here is a Sketch I did at work and it seems to fit my attitude at times … :cursing: :shocked:

Isn’t that a bit of everyone winks

Well, here is a Update of something I did today with my new Manga Art Set from X-mas.
her name: Shai’rel Human form … should see her Dracoform. :wink:

Who can tell me who this is… (Heh sketched her last nite )

What series is she from?

My hand at sketching Shojo…

Due to recent events elsewhere I was inspired to create this.

AND a BIG HELLO Goes out to all The Clanbob Bobs!

Wow, you sure do post a lot of art here Leon, that shojo drawing looks to me what Spike Spiegel might have looked like if he was older. :slight_smile:

Hrmmmmmmmm, maybe I should draw some scetches of stuff so I could post it here.
[size=1]<Strike>Oh, did I mention [size=2][size=1]I CAN’T DRAW, I would probally be better doing freehand ms-paint with my eyes closed, It wouldn’t make much of a diffrence anyhow, but oh well, that won’t stop me from inflicting my drawings upon you, so BWAHAHAHA or something, make your time.</Strike>[/size][/size][/size]

Maybe… I’m actually really getting into Peach Girl now, MoMo is a total hottie. (Even if it is fiction). I’m reay liking the story as well.

Falls over laughing
Well inflict then…where are they?..I erm mean…I never saw that
Okies so where are the drawings Dragon? :bouncing2

I can’t post them the TV card isn’t functioning at this time.

Well, I think I put it on top of my chest of drawers but now it isnt there, I think I might have fallen behind, so hopefully I’ll find it later when I move my chest of drawers(As well as maybe draw more). :slight_smile: