Random crap

I just tired, this never ending lets pick on one person thing is beginning to bother me.

Squall?..wow you just came out of no where.

Then act on your feelings. World would be a better place.

Even though all Chris did say was no more Hentai…and I did take out out of context and go berserker with it and it isn’t fair to him…so I am just going to say this…try to be a little nicer people…it won’t kill you…those are my feelings on the matter.

You know , its funny I don’t think you were even here when it happened but Oh well. And being Moderator again you’re problly right because that would mean I would be able to see exactlly whats been said about me in the moderator’s forum and that infromation imo is to stay hidden so lets -drop- the subject and besides weren’t you supposed to be ignoring me anyways?

Nah.

I wasn’t here either…or atleast never posted so never came across it…

[SIZE=7]I asked for NICE[/SIZE]

weren’t you listening to me?

Okies guys this was a cranky Misty…lets all move on and have PSX come in and yell of bann me tomorrow :slight_smile:

On a random note, Dragon, it’s funny how you spew this crap at one of my friends and expect me to be civil with ***holes at another place.

I take full responsibility for this…It is my fault…with my little rant from before…Now guys just call it quits…

That wasn’t a rant, Misty, it was common sense.

I dont expect you to do anything, Go and do whatever you want at “Another place”, Go ahead and flame, You might get banned but hey, Nobody will be very upset about that at “Another place”.

I’m still waiting for a justification for their intellectual nazism, is the funny part. Or am I so in the right that you never can come up with anything?

It is a forum, Not a regime, If you dont like the people or the forum as a whole, No-one is forcing you to post.

Stop…it…

Yes, I agree, Thanks for that Misty. :slight_smile:

Ah, so nazism is okay as way of life for some but not as a national power? This is great…

And btw, concerning “Nobody will be very upset about that”…glad to be enlightened on the falsehood of friendship I thought I had from some people there. A shame they couldn’t have betrayed earlier and stopped wasting my time with foolish notions of loyalty.

:frowning:

<s>Off Topic, Closed</s>

Edit: Actuallly, just take it off the forums, don’t even respond in here again about this. there’s IRC, AIM, ICQ, MSN, Jabber, and millions of other ways to talk things over.

random art…ummmm…Mr.Mofo have any more really kewl pictures?

I think this looks awesome, even though it doesn’t resemble much.