Random crap

/me smirks… best 1 to date…

My retest of the Wacom tablet and this time I had some help with a friend of mine showing me where to go and what to do on the tablet… here is just a sample of what -I- did when I found out what we could on this…

I liked the eyes you showed me yesterday, but I like these too…But she is a very kewl drawing! :wink: …way to go Leon :slight_smile:

yummy Aya Brea?

I think I need a translator when it comes to Marv :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by aoshi
yummy Aya Brea?

no just a look alike. she came out that way I guess. Her name is jeanette jacobson of the webcomic endtimes.

ah i c :slight_smile:

But there will be more with the wacom…

Well you did a good job using it so far :slight_smile: …So I can’t wait to see the rest of your work :wink:

My 8 yr old daugther did this one and when we were talking about how NOT to touch daddy’s 450$ Tablet… I guess calmed down enuff to see what she had done and LO She figured out alot more than I have. She drew out her Fave Charater Samus ! So here is Deanna’s Samus.

Ah the worlds future at its best…Its absolutely astonishing :)…you should be a proud daddy :smiley:

A Shadowrun charater I’ve had for years FINALLY Fleshed out thru Sketch work and my own talent.

Hey when do I see this comic your working on? :slight_smile:

your daughter colors better than i do lol

BLAM!

Originally posted by LeonMcNichols
no just a look alike. she came out that way I guess. Her name is jeanette jacobson of the webcomic endtimes.

She’s still a dead ring to Aya if you ask me.

Kewl :slight_smile:

One of My “Dark” Jedi’s

Nice hair ;)…looks really cute and cuddly…if he wasn’t a dark Jedi ><’…and was coming after me with a saber… ;)…

Good Work Leon:)

He? Thats a Woman Jedi… Like Mara Jade save for that fact this person is 347 Yrs old and yet she looks like she’s 17.