Motivational Thought of the Day Thread

soon you will die and go to hell and at least it will be a step up from this place

I knew we’d have some fun when I saw that MetalStorm had posted in this thread.

he he he

ha ha ha

crazy-fool u make me giggle tee hee hee

ANYWAY BACK TO TOPIC !

Let us not be content to wait and see what will happen, but give us the determination to make the right things happen.

Come on, now. You know I got ya.

One, break the wall dooooooooooooooooooown. For those about to rock, do what you want, baby you’re the Judas and I’m your priest. Baby what I got is not from the least. Step into this cage with the rage of the beast. Step in the arena and break the wall down. Step in the arena and break the wall down.

Soooo good. You know I got ya. Soooo right.

I wake up from a deep sleep, you’re all weak. You’re living in the agony of defeat. Step into the town and break the wall down. Your heartbeat is the only sound. Step into the light and then you know, you will stop and drop by the walls of Jericho.

You feel me now?

Break the wall dooooooooooooooooooooown! For those about to rock, set the clock. For those about to jump, I’m all pumped. For those about to go, watch me flow. Break down the walls of Jericho.

What you want? I’ll break you down. What you got? Jericho all around.

Ponder that o

Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom , too bad I hate you too much to do neither…

So which will you do?

neither…and with that as the motivational thought of tonite. XD

do you actually know how the walls of jericho were broken down?

By Chris Jericho?

our body is only a vessel to which your mind can express itself or something like that

I do not believe that it was by a musical instrument of any kind. FALLACY AND DOGMATIC NONSENSE.

You know the importance of maintaining a positive, joyful attitude. It makes your life so much more enjoyable and more productive.

Can I puke now…

Rather than a Message today here is a game to Motivate you into doing … I dunno something.

life sucks

No.

Life is like Miller time, Drink up !

Sue me.
Yeah well anyways they were broken down by the sound coming from rams horns…
I’m trying to figure out if that has any symbolism having to with Jericho at all…