MG = banned

MG posted a link to a website in the general forums:

http://forums.psx-dude.net/showpost.php?postid=86741&postcount=7

I edited it out, and I won’t repost the URL unless requested, but it was a link to a website showing a naked girl in a bathtub with her ass pointing up and poo spewing out. Needless to say, that is completely unacceptable, especially in the General forums. So, I have banned him for the time being, although he may not be unbanned later.

Uh…whoa.

Even Leon wasn’t permabanned for posting an actual offensive picture in General, and this was just a link.

Heh, tubgirl.

Good move Chemb0t.

First off, he’s been warned (and temp banned) before, so no more warnings for him. This is a bit worse than the lactating picture too. Also, I was eating at the time I clicked on the link…

Oh, forgot to mention that he posted that link in the Romshand forums before as well. I let it go since the Romshand forums are pretty much independant as far as moderating goes and I assumed the party would just come and maul his post. I guess that didn’t happen.

I think I missed that one.

Trotsky has that image as his wallpaper, he would applaude such a post.

i guess that means he doesn’t need his hosted forum??

That’s up to you, but I wouldn’t allow a banned user to have hosted forums on my website.

God Almighty, how I hate you.

MG should have seen it coming. He played with poo spewing ass, and he got burned. C’est la vie.