LOST [Television]

I just started watching this very interesting TV show. I just finished season 1 this morning and am about to watch season 2. Anyone else watch this show and figure it out from season 1? I have a few ideas, but they sound rather loony to someone who hasn’t seen it.

Its available on bittorrent FYI if you’re interested, Or on ABC

I hear good things about it and was going to buy the first series in a store until I found it was £59.99 ($115 US), I think I will download it though!

I watched both two seasons, it keeps building and building, with hardly any resolution. Its so interesting it hurts to sit down and watch a 40 minute episode and not want to do anything else. But its so cool! Now to wait for season 3 to arrive.

With the release of MapleGlobal version 0.70 skills in every class were adjusted to further balance the game. Many adjustments made skills better, but some were worsened.[indent][color=#000000]Good News Maplers! Skills for all classes have been balanced for your enjoyment! Take a peek at what we changed:[/color]1) Common Skill for all classes edited- Warrior Endure skill can be leveled up to level 5.- Maple Warrior master level increased to level 30.2) Warrior job skills revised- Warrior skill “Power Damage” initial damage has been increased to 165%. Damage after mastering remains the same.- Warrior skill “Slash Blast” initial damage has been increased to 72%. Damage after mastering remains the same.- Spearman skill “Hyper Body” effective period increased to 300 seconds.- Fighter skill “Rage”, upon mastering, increases attack by 12.- Page skill “Threaten” applies to boss mobs. Effective period increased up to 120.- White Knight skills “Blizzard Charge” and “Ice Charge” damage increased to 110% upon mastering.- Paladin skill “Blast” attack range increased- Paladin skill “Sanctuary” cooling time decreased to 20 seconds.- Hero skill “Enrage” cooling time decreased to 6 minutes.- Dark Knight skill “Berserk” HP use limit changed to 50% upon mastering.3) Mage job skills revised- Mage (Fire/Poison) and Mage (Ice/Lightning) Skill “Elemental Amplification” attack increased to 140%- 4th job magician skill “Big Bang” charge time decreased to 1 second.- Ice/Lightning Arch Mage Skill “Chain Lightning” extra damage increased.4) Bowman job skills revised- Hunter, Crossbow Man short distance attack range decreased.- Hunter, Crossbo Man short distance attack damage increased.- Ranger, Sniper skill “Strafe” initial damage increased to 71%. Damage after mastering remains the same.- Bowmaster skill “Concentrate” effective period increased to 240 seconds.- Marksman skill “Piercing” charge time decreased to 1 second.- Marksman skill “Sniping” cooling time decreased to 5 seconds based on mastered skill.- Hunter skill “Arrow Bomb” damage until initial mob attack increased.5) Thief job skills revised- Chief Bandit skill “Band of Thieves” attack range increased.- Chief Bandit skill “Assualter” moving range increased.- Chief Bandit skill “Pickpocket” calculations revised.- Night Lord skill “Ninja Storm” range increased.- Shadower skill “Boomerang Step”; delay after using this skill decreased.6) Pirate job skills revised- Outlaw skill “Flamethrower” and “Ice Splitter” attack range increased.- Viper skill “Dragon Strike”; delay after using this skill decreased.- Viper skill “Fist”; delay after using this skill decreased.- Buccanear skill “Energy Burst”; delay after using this skill decreased.- Captain skill “Rapid Fire” damage increased to 170% based on master level.- Captain skill “Battleship”; when battleship is disabled, waiting time is changed to 90 seconds for all to ride again.- While using Buccanear skill “Transform”, can use all skills except for “Oak Barrel,” “Double Fire,” “Demolition” and “Snatch”.- While using Viper skill “Super Transform,” can use all skills except “Oak Barrel” and “Double Fire”.- Viper skill “Energy Orb”, extra damage added. [/indent]keywords tag: MS EU Mesos [url=http://ms-eu.ig4t.com]MS EU Mesos [url=http://ms-eu.favorgame.net]MS EU Mesos [url=http://www.game2sale.com/Game_Maple+Story±+EU.html]MS EU Mesos
/a Article From : IG2T