II: HP Integrity rx2620 (dual 1300 MHz “Madison 9M”; AB393A base bundle config.)

Rather attractively priced, at (US) $ 260, good long-term investment if you want to add multi-core/multi-threaded, hyperthreading and HPVM-capable, “Montecito” processors later on (like I have, in my rx2620s). The object location is in the USA (Minnesota). Edit: To emphasize the following: Free shipping!

Little information and no pictures, but it should be the HP P/N AB393A factory configuration. So, something in the lines of dual 1300 MHz (3 MB) and 2 ~ 4 GB RAM. See the auction, here.

I got a hold of a HP z400 Workstation only issue is when posting it gives off the 3 Warning beeps which tells me its either the mainboard of the station or the cpu. I’m just debating whether or not to buy a new mainboard/cpu combo or should I have it tested out at for definite answer that way I can invest the cash I do have properly into the repairs.

Well, its long been repaired 16 gigs of ram, 3.4 Quad core with a GTX 4gig 970 and 2 SSD with a Multicard reader and DVRW and onboard wifi how cool is that.

Quite a bit different from the HP (nowadays HPE) Integrity line of systems… But nicer in a way, more future-proof surely.

Did you check the memory? Even though it says it might be something else, sometimes memory can still be the culprit. In some cases, a matter of simply reseating the modules might even ‘fix’ the issue(s).

What did it turn out to be? Since you said you managed to repair it.

It was the board and CPU the cpu had seen better days and needed to be retired. The Mainboard had a chipset that seems to be going out as well as I replaced the cpu chip the system would still shut down randomly saying the bios had an issue and it did. I worked on that . The Unit itself is function it works however after upgrading the GPU to a GTX 970 4 gig I need to step up the PUS to a 550 or better since it only has a 475 in it currently and would either drain and blow the PSU of fry the mainboard so for now its sitting.