I have joined the trend

what

my head hurts

I do not know why i have unleashed souch a thing

maybe soon we will get ROMSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSU to join the fad

because everybody is doing it

will kirel ever find the medicines!!?!?
find out next time.

But seriously folks, I’m all messed up right now. Go read Oblivion’s shit.

Shit IN-DEED.

Just kidding. I love you all.

Hey man, excellent.

ROMSUS NOW IT IS YOUR TURN.

Oh I see how it is.

I don’t plan to do anything about it, though.

It’s the Romsus way!

tune in 25 years from now to see this scene:

WHO INDEED

speaking of, I don’t know who the three kirels in the back are. (the blue, bright green, and red one) I just put them there out of boredom. And that Superkirel is a Superkirel clone, made from the DNA Kirel left when he sneezed while being Superkirel.

The others are robokirel, Kirel Clone, eviler Kirel, negative Kirel, and Lirek from the Kirel Wins chatlog thread.

Why is there a computer in the dungeon?

The computer grants wishes.

Or maybe it was actually Trotsky’s basement.

Yeah, that’s about what his basement looks like. Well, if you take away his prized collection of Billy Joel records.

make an issue with Straha or at least what Straha should look like so I may put him in there.

Issue 2

who will have the win

Ion cannons destroy pretty much anything…

What is this tomfoolery? Stop making so many taylons. You’ll just give roms less motivation to make some himself.

Is it possible to have less than no motivation whatsoever?

If it were, I’d have to start removing Taylons from the site.

its so… new age.

obviously you’re using photoshop, not ms paint.

What, you mean you’re not good enough to make those effects in Paint?

If only I had hundreds of chinese artist slaves at my discretion.

Shh, that is a communist secret!

2009 new women’s discount north face apparel in sapphire blue Here is a style of women’s discount north face in hot demand. Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer new North face women’s jacket in black Original As you know, the discount north face jackets are very popular now. Every outdoor enthusiast needs a jacket. Some athletes just need a jacket that’s new North face women’s jacket in black Original As you know, the discount north face jackets are very popular now. Every outdoor enthusiast needs a jacket. Some athletes just need a jacket that’s The north face jacket in orange for women original As you know, the north face jacket in north face outlet store is very expensive. And everyone wants to buy discount north face jackets of top qualityThe north face jacket in orange for women original As you know, the north face jacket in north face outlet store is very expensive. And everyone wants to buy discount north face jackets of top quality. Now Women’s cheap north face jackets in purplish blue new As you see, this is a piece of women’s north face apparel for outdoor sport. Stay warm beneath this versatile two-in-one jacket during any cold-weather Women’s cheap north face jackets in purplish blue new As you see, this is a piece of [url=http://www.northfacejackets.us/womens-north-face-c-117/]women’s north face apparel for outdoor sport. Stay warm beneath this versatile two-in-one jacket during any cold-weather activi women’s discount north face jackets original in green The north face women’s windwall jacket keeps the wind outside while letting your body breathe comfortably. The shell and liner combine for one maximum-protect…Women’s north face clothing in red twinset parka new discount As we all know that the North Face apparel keeps winter’s snow and cold at bay while providing warmth and comfort. Whether you’re trekking to anWomen’s sky blue north face jacket brand new This is a style of women’s the north face jacket in sky blue. The North Face continues to push the envelope in outerwear: designing pieces that are ideally