Hey Vas

Ruddlebank’s been completely cleansed of the living. What the hell, dog? Also, I should be back online in a permanent way by the end of this month so okay. I have tons of political stuff to talk at you.

Kim Jong Il: I am shooting missiles at japan.
USA: Please do.

Bush suxxxxxxxxxxx am i rite or wat!

He’s not as bad as Kim Jong Il though by a long shot, whats this about him firing missles into the US?

Did he really do it, I thought he was crazy and was always making idle threats.

Bush suxxxxxxxxxxx am i rite or wat!

He’s not as bad as Kim Jong Il by a long shot though, whats this about him firing missles into Japan, did he really do it?

I thought he was crazy and was always making idle threats and couldn’t even make long range missles that work properly.

I don’t see any Blivy. I am saddened. I hope the Blivy does not have additional problems. ;(

What is this garbage? I, “Vas,” enter this here thread to reply to an important message directed at me, and I find other people posting here??

THIS WILL NOT STAND.

I was talking to him last sunday and he was saying he is staying at his grandma’s and is yet to get an internet connection set up but he will soon!

Hey Vas, sorry about that.

This is a piece of women’s Lacoste polo shirt in antigua blue.Our classic stretch polo shirt is a favorite for every season. 100% Cotton ClassicThis is a piece of women’s Lacoste polo shirt in autumn crocus pink.This classic fit polo shirt is an essential piece for every woman’s wardrobe This is a piece of women’s Lacoste polo shirt in kerguelen blue.Our updated stretch polo shirt is the new style essential for your wardrobe This is a piece of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirt in black.Our short sleeve classic fit polo shirt is an essential this season. 100% Cotton Classic Here is a piece of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirt in bright palm green.Our updated polo shirts are the new style essential for your wardrobe. 100% CottonThis is a piece of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirt in orca blue.Our classic fit polo shirt is an essential this season. 100% Cotton Classic Fit This is a piece of women’s Lacoste polo shirt in pistachio nut green.This classic fit polo shirt is an essential piece for every woman’s wardrobe.Here is a piece of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirt in red.Our updated polo shirts are the new style essential for your wardrobe. 100% Cotton Classic This is a piece of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirt .Sesame yellow color makes this polo shirt a stand out for spring. 100% Cotton Classic Fit 2 This is a piece of women’s short sleeve in white .Our polo shirt is a stand out for spring. 100% Cotton Classic Fit 2 Button placket RibThese are 10 pieces of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirts for wholesale. Our updated polo shirts are the new style essential for your wardrobe. 100% Cotton These are 20 pieces of women’s Lacoste Polo Shirts for wholesale. Our polo shirt is a springtime wardrobe essential. 100% Cotton Classic Fit 2These are women’s Lacoste Polo Shirts for wholesale.Pick up any 5 pieces of them in any sizes colors.Our short sleeve polo shirt is an essential this seasoThis is a piece of women’s short sleeve in azalea pink .Our polo shirt is a stand out for spring. 100% Cotton Classic Fit 2 Button placket