Hate Job!

Okay so I’ve been up all night from working and I had to drag my bike along for 3 miles on my back because the wheel busted again and I didn’t eat nothing but Oreos and Coke so I think it’s time to get some shit off my chest!

RUSSIA AND GERMANY ARE TOTALLY FUCKING AWESOME

I’m listening to a Tatu/Rammstein collaboration called “Moskau” and it kicks fucking ass

DRAGON IS A COOL DUDE EVEN THOUGH HE SEEMS AUTISTIC

Seriously his behavior is erratic and he seems unnaturally nice and naive but I really like the dude and he even bought me an SA account so that rocks!

FUCK YOU WALL STREET JOURNAL

I scooped the Wall Street Journal on interviewing AltF4, which means I’m the best fucking journalist of all time and you should all suck my dick or get an asian 12-year old stand-in if you are a dude!

I MEANT 16 YEARS OLD

GOOGLE AND MICROSQUARE ENIX OR WHATEVER, LAME

Those fucks perverted the internet to advance the communist chinese government’s oppressive agenda, destroying freedom of speech and personal civil liberties by creating search engines and browsers that blog pro-domecracy sites or sites denouncing the whole Tibet thing or pretty much any site that doesn’t say CHINA WINS they probably can’t even see this site all for a quick buck.

WHAT IS UP WITH KOREANS AND BLIZZARD GAMES

Double U tee Eff, mate

MY LEGS AND ANKLES HURT A LOT

I can’t sit at my job [SIZE=7]>: ([/SIZE]

I HAVE A FOOT FETISH

I look at girl’s feet on websites and sometimes steal glances at sandal/sock-wearing girls and if I had a girlfriend I’d ask for a footjob way before a blowjob

GAYS SHOULDN’T HAVE A FUCKING PARADE ANYMORE

FUCK YOU, YOU CAN MARRY AND YOU HAVE YOUR OWN NETWORK, WHERE’S MY FOOT FETISH PARADE YOU FUCKS

SQUALL = FAT

FAT = SATAN

I SERIOUSLY HATE FAT PEOPLE

ESPECIALLY FAT GIRLS

TAYLON MEET IS CANCELLED

You fucks don’t make any effort at all to help me out with this, and I’m busy 7 days a week with my job and school and depression and sleep-unfucking and jacking off to http://www.sweetnote.com/board/takeshi/asikoki2/page8.html
so I just can’t this together on my own in time, so we’ll just try next year you stupid lazy fools. WINDSOR WILL NOT TELEPORT INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM, YOU HAVE TO GET THERE

I THINK FURRIES ARE WORSE THAN PEDOPHILES BUT LESS WORSE THAN GUYS WHO WANT TO FUCK PREGNANT GIRLS

I’M FUCKING TIRED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Say WHAAAAAAAAAT

And I think your priorities there are wickety wickety wack, yo, pedophiles are the worst of the worst, at least in my opinion.

Also sleep is good.

Holy fucking film at 11, Batman!

Sorry dude you’re just unnaturally nice! I’m pretty sure you have a brain disease because nice people like that are not the norm!

Эта песня о самом прекрасном городе в мире, Москваааааааа!

Everyone deserves a parade of their own.

Which is why I am quiting my job in two weeks.

Thanks again for buying me that album of RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I agree that homosexuels shouldn’t have their parade anymore. That is, if they want to be considered as normal human beings.

Furries and pedophiles…depending on what level. If they want to dress up as cats and dogs and have sex in their costume. Fine. If they want to have sex with animals == no. Pedophilia is wrong the moment it touches another person. If they remain hidden in their cellar and masturbate to simple pics of kids playing in a playground. Then atleast they are not raping them.
but that’s my opinion and it can be wrong

What, are you serious??? Guys, let’s have a vote. Who wants Windsor to teleport thx.

I wld like that plz votez

Ballot Stuffing!