Buy Now, Save Later!

Well, here I was thinking KBV was some kind of… actually, hadn’t really considered it before, so does KBV have nice boobs?

Dear KBV,
As a member of Boobs For Kids, a sector of the Make A Wish Foundation, I would like to propose a transaction on behalf of the following. Young Trotsky and Neon are both dying of conjoint mislexic cancer, and as a result are both bald and the only known cure is to see your boobies, so um can you shake em for us, pictures are to be posted here or emailed to both trotsky and Neon.

Sir. Neon Darkness
Shake Some Titty Foundation

Dude KBV IS A GUY!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA, UR GAGYAG AGYAGY AGYA GYA GAY GAYG GYAG AGAG YG AGY AG AGY AG YAG AGY AGY AYG AYG AG AGY GAYG

Fagggggggggggggggggggg

Well this thread just got good…

[edit: ]

:bnsl:

hey guys it doesn’t work

it doesn’t work

it doesn’t work why doesn’t it work

hey guys why doesn’t it work

:monoke:

hay guys, in case you get tired of Neon’s avatar, wrestling seems to be a viable alternative.

http://www.n8itude.com/corkscrewplancha/index.php?itemid=49

And people wonder why I love WWF/E.

Far.

Too.

Much.

Free.

Time.

You are so banned.

Well, technically he get s paid for this, so it’s not free time so much as too much job flexibility.

His job needs to be terminated. And so does he. And so do his employers.

Sigh.

This happens every time you see girly parts.

underthingies

You love it because sometimes you get to see 85% of a nipple for approximately 3.2 seconds?

No no no, I love the fact that these foolish women who dress like sluts slip out and look like fools… and I get to see nipples.

Can’t a man link to an idiotic article and follow it up by killing his dog without getting the third degree?

I’m sorry I ever questioned your judgment, sir. Please continue!

We all like nipples.